POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Memory parse error : Re: Memory parse error Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:32:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Memory parse error
From: Mike8
Date: 19 Aug 2006 01:45:00
Message: <web.44e6a4f73fb029bee8eab8b00@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> Mike8 <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> > That is good to know, thanks. Still how can I render this file without
> > converting to a 64bit OS and motherboard??
>
>   I wonder if the linux version could render it...
>
> --
>                                                           - Warp

Is there ANY way that I can render this file without changing OS or
architecture? I just got a new computer, I can't afford another one just to
render images. What adjustments can I make to my system, or software should
I download, to increase the amount of virtual memory the OS allocates to
individual programs? I looked at Microsoft, but I couldn't find anything
that specifically addresses the virtual memory problem.
I really appreciate your help everyone, thanks for trying.
   Michael